See more on GitHub.
Languages && Frameworks && Libraries && Other Technologies
I know these very well and am very comfortable with them. Most I have used almost daily for the past few years or extensively on recent projects:
- Python - Numpy, Matplotlib, Scikit-Learn, Scrapy, Sphinx, Falcon, Pytest
- PHP - Laravel, Composer, Eloquent, Codeception
- Google Cloud Platform - Dataflow, Pub/Sub, BigQuery, Container Engine/Kubernetes
- Amazon Web Services - Lambda, Elastic Container Service
- Apache Airflow, Apache Beam
- HTML, CSS, Sass
- Git, SourceTree
I have used these, but I am not an expert in them. I am confident I could relearn them very quickly:
- C# - .NET, LINQ
- Python - TensorFlow, Pandas
Selected open source projects I've contributed to:
I graduated summa cum laude from Kent State University in Northeast Ohio in 2014 with a B.S. in physics and a concentration in research. Previously, I worked as a researcher at the Liquid Crystal Institue and as a staff physicist for a medical physics and dosimetry lab. I've been programming as a hobby since 2011, when I took an intro to programming class in college. I've been working as a software engineer professionally since joining GameWisp in July of 2016. I’m also a cryptocurrency enthusiast, gamer, and NBA fan.